Why join, the obvious question?
The role of the Belgian Nuclear Society remains, after more than 40 years of existence, to pursue its community best interests by:
- promoting the advance and education in the field of civil nuclear science and engineering,
- keeping you informed on the status of a variety of subjects related to nuclear applications,
- facilitating and sharing the knowledge through regular lectures and events and via the web site,
- acting as a collective voice in providing sounded explanations for nuclear issues,
- providing a forum to have a free and independent advice on nuclear engineering and scientific questions.
What do you get?
As a member of the BNS, you will have:
- a networking opportunity with the members and attendees to the events,
- prior information about evening lectures and events,
- access to the presentations of evening lectures,
- access to other worldwide nuclear societies events and informative material.
Your membership application will be presented to the BNS Executive Committee that will decide upon its acceptance. The BNS secretary will notify you about the Committee’s decision and will invite you to pay the annual member fee. On acceptance, you will be listed within BNS Members and you will have access to the resources made available to members only. People below the age of 36 become automatically member of the BNS Young Generation.
The BNS is a Non-Profit Organization according to the Belgian Law. Applying for a BNS Membership requires the acceptance of the BNS bylaws and internal rules (Bylaws_NL, Bylaws_FR, Rules_NL, Rules_FR).
Member : 60€
Discount Member (retired and Young Generation < 36 years) : 25€
Student : 10€
Sponsoring Institution : 1.300€
Fee is per year.